Characteristics of human behavior
The patterns of human behavior in different life situations are different and unique for everyone. There is such a concept as "behavioral activity". It is a set of all types of external manifestation of behavior, including inaction.
Wasserman and Gumenyuk identified 5 basic personality types depending on the pattern of behavioral activity:
- A (extremely energetic, impulsive, unrestrained)
- A1 (quite energetic, competitive)
- AB (balanced, confident, emotionally stable)
- B1 (cautious, deliberate, unhurried)
- B (passive, analyzing, unsure)
By taking this test, you will be able to determine what type you are. And knowing your positive and negative sides, it is much easier to build interpersonal relationships and achieve success in your activity.